As you probably remember, I sent my D-80 to the repair shop to fix the hot pixels problem. Back when I had a Nikon Coolpix 5700, it also had developed hot pixels. I downloaded a free Russian software application that connected to my camera via USB and solved the problem in about 1 hour. Today, after 4 weeks I finally got my D-80 back! It never left the camera shop though. The hot pixel problem is solved, but something happened to the Menu button in the process. I have to press the Menu button down really hard to make it work. That was not an original problem and something happened to it while at the repair shop. So, my D-80 turned right around and went back today.
Needless to say I am something less than happy. Something a lot less than happy!