TheNHBushman.com Terms of Service:
By using this website, you agree to the following:
- All material on this website is Copyright MJ Klein, and individual respective copyrights of contributing authors and publishers are in effect.
- To hold harmless in any event, the authors, web hosts, affiliates and anyone else I can think of for any reason whatsoever in connection with this website or anything else. In other words, if you don’t like something that you see on this site, there isn’t anything you can do about it except to not read it. Our views and opinions are our own and we are entitled to it. You may express your own views on your own blog if you like and we promise that we won’t try to stop you.
- Reader comments may be published, edited, or rejected at the sole discretion of the blog owners. Commentators who leave undesirable comments will be banned from leaving further comments at our discretion. We do not permit personal attacks, unnecessary political commentary or anything else we don’t like and think doesn’t fit in with what our blog is about. Posting of comments is allowed by any reader and we strongly encourage commenting! The owners of TheNHBushman.com are not responsible for the content of comments. So even if we do publish a comment that someone left, and you don’t like it, there isn’t anything you can do about that either, except not to read it. If you feel that your comment has been unfairly edited, rejected or banned, you are free to complain to us by sending us a message on the Help page. We’re reasonable people.
- You may copy excerpts and link back to us. But you may not copy and re-publish our articles in their entirety on other websites. You must give credit to us when you publish excerpts and link back. Normal backtracks are acceptable as well as blogroll links. In other words, our original content is our own and you can’t steal it and use it as your own. Normal blog practice isn’t going to be a problem.
- If you run one of those zero original content blogs (you know, “just another WordPress blog) that contains nothing but links, you may not excerpt and link to us. We delete any and all such trackbacks and mark the sites as SPAM.
- You may print out articles using our Printer Friendly Version feature. You may use the print outs for non-commercial purposes, and for commercial purposes with permission. You may request permission by sending us a message on the Help page.
- Original photographs that are published on TheNHBushman.com are not in the public domain and may not be harvested and used on other sites or for any other purpose whatsoever without permission. You may request permission by sending us a message on the Help page.
- If you SPAM this website, you must accept whatever the consequences that action brings upon you. We aggressively pursue spammers.
Be sure and check the TOS page from time to time for the latest Terms of Service.