Please bear with me, for I have been very ill recently. In fact, a few nights ago I was in the ER at our local hospital. I have a responsibility to the public and also to those men who piloted 5371 and the men on the ground. I have to take my time and do the story justice. Please understand that I am going as quickly as I am able.
In the meantime, in case you haven’t noticed, there are now more than 10 photos of 5371 published on flickr.com. I am working on Part II and I will post it as soon as it’s finished.
Thanks for your understanding.
Blogged with Flock
Articles in series 5371:
- 5371 Update
- 5371 The First Photo
- PUBLIC STATEMENT ON THE 5371 ACCIDENT
- 5371 Local Media Interest
- 5371 Comments
- TVBS Backs Out
- 5371 – Mixed Feelings
- 5371: United Daily News Interview
- Response and Comments on News Article
- 5371: 2 More Photos
- 5371 Comments Roundup, May 21, 2007
- The Final Seconds of 5371: Part I – 13 Seconds
- 5371: Posting The Story
- 5371 – The Complete Photo Series
- Recent Blog Stats
- 5371 Story/Blog Update
- Remembering 5371